- Setting up HipChat integration
- Setting up slack integration
- Setting up Email Integration
- Setting up Webhook integrationIntegration
Nice work! now lets setup your first Roster!
- Rotation Frequency and Every: This sets the frequency of when users will rotate through the roster. E.g. Set the Rotation Frequency as daily and the first assignable user in the roster will be on-call for 24 hours. Using Every select how long the user will be on-call, e.g If your Rotation Frequency is Weekly and set Every to 2 then that user will be on-call for 2 weeks.
- Start Date & Start Time: The date and time you want the roster to start. Dates/Times entered here are relative to your JIRA user's configured timezone. See Choosing a Time Zone in the JIRA documentation for more information
- Escalate after: The amount of time before any unacknowledged Escalation will be automatically passed to the next tier
Team Shifts allows you to create a specific set of time windows for which a team is on call.