|Table of Contents|
Having the ability to add Escalation Status custom field allows you to display the escalation status where you choose within the issue. The custom field also gives you the ability to search i.e. "Escalation Status" = Acknowledged to isolate escalated issues by status for reporting.
Adding the Escalation Status custom field
- To add a custom field go to JIRA Administration cogon the far right of your screen
- Drop down the option box and select → Issues → Custom Fields.
- Under the Fields sub heading on the left hand menu select Custom Fields
- Locate the Escalation Status custom field
- Select the Administration Cog,from here you can assign it to the required screens.
- Below shows an example of the Escalation status custom field added the create issue screen
- Below shows the Escalation status custom field is a search function